Hold up in Santa Cruz

January 22, 2008

I know it's time to update you all when I begin getting emails saying "where are you?" I'm missing the road a bit but I am really enjoying being at home seeing friends, spending time with relatives, and kicking back (more than usual). It has been very cold and I'm not used to that. It even snowed a bit up here yesterday in the Santa Cruz mountains, where I'm staying. I've handled most of my appointments....still have to get my teeth cleaned and get my taxes done and figure out who I'm voting for (that's the hard task) and see a few more friends.

For those of you in the Santa Cruz area who still want to see me.....email me and let me know what a good time will be. My phone is weak and I don't always get messages (too many redwood trees?)

Last year, I put 30,000 miles on Phoebe McGee. In 2008, I will not do that. When I leave here, I will head for warmth... the desert (Palm Springs area), Arizona, and Mexico (Sea of Cortez) until it begins to get really hot. Then may head to Pacific Northwest and more of Canada. Have friends up there and it's a beautiful area. I've been there before but not when I could stay a while.

TaZzi is getting lots of walks and is loving that....good for me too. However, she does not like the rain and sleet and does her business rather quickly on those days.

Hope you all are doing well. Write and let me know what you're up to. For those of you retired.....isn't it the absolute best!? For those of you not retired; your day will come!

Love and Peace and Joy to you all.... Pat

No comments: