....ready to move on...itchy wheels ....

June 23, 2007, 11:16 am


hello from Michigan...

some of the best things come from the unexpected...unplanned.....as we have all learned.

I arrived in Michigan 1 month ago today with A/C problems.  Once the A/C was fixed decided to stay and see friends, relatives......& I've certainly done that. 

Visited a friend I've known since 4th grade and his wife.  They live on a lake...so we pontooned and just caught up.







My girlfriend from early 60's and her husband have a place in northern Michigan near Mackinac Island.  Was there for 5 days. Here we are at Spike's ... a great hamburger joint...just the girls for a few days.






Now am back at their home in Bloomfield Hills/Birmingham area for a few days before I blast off again &

......then.....back to my routine.

At the moment I'm planning to head west.....Wisconsin....Minnesota....South Dakota....then to Colorado.....arriving there around the 20th July.

Health is good.....TaZzi is getting so spoiled...

Hope you all are doing well.

gypsy mama/Patty

No comments: