Old Friends~New Friends



June 22, 2010

By the time I arrived in Belfair, Washington (Tiger Lake) at Don and Joyce's, I wasn't feeling well.  Within a few days I got better...thanks to my doc from Santa Cruz who phoned in an Rx for me and my friends' taking good care of me.  We ate at 2 Margaritas with some of Don and Joyce's friends (now mine)  had some good food.  Margaritas were pretty good, too.


The next day we went to Park at Puget Sound Navy Museum in Bremerton with an old friend of Joyce's (Maxine).  She is definitely the "real Maxine".  Such a character.  In her 90's and sharp as a tack.

Maxine and Joyce


Don and TaZzi






Don doesn't stop working til it's time for Happy Hour which we held every night.  Since I was sick my happiness was found in a ginger ale.





Relaxing on the patio, TaZzi is always happy on Don's lap.














Tiger Lake is quite beautiful as you can see and they have their property up for sale.  They live in the Baja in the winter for about 6 months and they will stay in the Bremerton area but want to downsize.  Their home in Baja is exquisite..

Now onto catch a ferry to BC.
Don and Joyce's front yard

No comments: