BLOG = weB LOG......A Journey is Like a Marriage....

January 11, 2007, 9:50 pm


"A Journey is Like a Marriage...........The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it." -- John Steinbeck ....

As I begin my journey next week with my dog, TaZzi....I contemplate on so much.................

Freedom is the word that comes up most!  What freedom there is in giving everything away, selling my house, buying my Class B Leisure Travel Van, retiring from a job I've loved for 25 years, leaving friends and family I care deeply about....

& to head on a journey not to go anywhere but to go for travel's sake.....to move.....

for the adventure....for a new way of seeing things....for treasured memories....for the delight of the pilgrimage....for no fixed plans....for the journey not the arrival...

Our world is a wonderful world full of beauty and adventure.  I will keep my eyes wide opened........

& measure my journey in friends.....not miles...........

I opened with Steinbeck ~ I close with Helen Keller....

"Life is either a daring adventure ... or nothing." 

....laughing all the way......when I'm not crying......

No comments: