exploring...dreaming....discovering

March 18, 2007, 12:30 am

Have you found, as I have, that many of our destinations are different from our intended ones? Each journey has brought its own surprises and challenges and detours and, happily, new sets of friends.

As I make my way along this path, I think with amazement of all the individual journeys that have brought me to this point. This point of such freedom and pleasure and frivolity and adventure................

I've left good friends behind, but not in spirit! I am honored by them as we remain in touch (TG for email). I am honored to count you as my online friends through our RV Scrapbook Club. I know that we will cross paths somewhere in our travels. You all contribute to making my life so much richer.

From Benson, AR, I leave for New Mexico, then Texas, then Louisiana. I sum this blog up with this quote from - Miriam Beard...."Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living."

peace to you all.....gypsy mama

No comments: